Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'm a REE-surch-er

Since I introduced two of my researcher colleagues in July, four other researchers have started in the professional practice group at Ernst & Young.

Mary Katharine Farnell works on the income statement matters team, is from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and attended the University of Florida.  Oh, and she was a Florida Tri Delt.  

Jessica Marek works on the audit team, is from Valparaiso, Indiana, and attended the University of Indiana.  

Lawrence Lin works on the financial instruments team, is from Seattle, Washington, and attended the University of Washington for undergraduate school and the University of Notre Dame for graduate school.  

Finally, Rebecca Anne Sasdlk;jfa works on the financial services industry team, is from Short Hills, New Jersey, and attended Boston University.

Rebecca's last name isn't really "Sasdlk;fja".  But her dad created a "Google Alert" that notifies him every time her full name is published on the Internet.  So she asked me not to type her last name.  Did you know there was such a thing as a "Google Alert"?  

The four of them plus Caitlin Kirio, Will Geeslin (whom I already introduced to you), and I make up the group of eight professional practice researchers.  It's a great group, and I really enjoying working with them.  We sometimes joke about calling ourselves ri-surch-ers instead of ree-surch-ers.  But I promise it's only a joke.  We all say "ree-surch".  We don't take ourselves seriously enough to say "ri-surch", and I'm not sure I ever want to take myself seriously enough to say it that way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment